Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Post

In this blog (where the hell did they come up with that name?), I want to talk abou things I like in this industry. Be it products, exercises, articles, books, coaches, nutrition or half-naked women, I want to discuss it here. I will put a disclaimer out though: I am not a strength coach. I do not have any certification in the field (yet, getting my CPT in a couple weeks and CSCS when I graduate college). What I have is a general knowledge of training and nutrition and a love for conditioning and sports preparation. I will not hold any form of conditioning over any other (though I really am not a fan of Crossfit, I guess I can allow it). Every goal and every method has it's place in my mind and I will do my best to talk about each. I also want to discuss things that I see in gyms that make me want to punch baby puppies. So, if you have any comments, feel free to post 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment