Friday, April 17, 2009



Have the squat and deadlift variations completely been abandoned all of the sudden? I see college guys in my gym walkin around with KFC syndrome (big breasts, little thighs). What the hell has happened? I'm not gonna point fingers at anyone in particular, but people, there is no reason to look like you can bench 350 yet not be able to lift a couch while moving (and I am almost certain women think you look like a douche). 

Sqauts and dealifts not only help build up the claves and legs while releasing large amounts of testosterone (and in this day and age, we need all we can get (naturally of course)), they also make you look like a fucking badass.

So, help me in bringing back squat and deadlift...

 ...cuz we all want an ass like that (or at least want to touch it).

No comments:

Post a Comment